The Employers Forum is an online discussion board for HR professionals, managers, attorneys, those who handle benefits, payroll, and workers' comp, and others who act on their employer's behalf. With participants nationwide, you'll probably find others who are in the same boat as you to offer their advice and support. Over the years, the Employers Forum has developed a real sense of community where people know and care about each other.
Anyone can view the forum, but to post a question or to respond to a post, you must be a current subscriber and/or customer who has purchased a product or attended a paid event from HR Hero within the last 12 months. This does not include free e-zine subscriptions. The Employers Forum is also open to subscribers to HRLaws.com.
You can find the Employers Forum here or click on Employers Forum in the top navigation bar on HRhero.com.
When you go to the forum, you'll notice that it's divided into several areas:
- The "serious" areas. There are four main areas of the Employers Forum to ask for advice: HR & Employment Law; FMLA/ADA/Workers' Comp; Benefits; and Wage & Hour.
- HR Documents. If you're looking for a sample form or policy, go to this section to ask if anyone has one they'll share with you.
- HR-de-har-har! This section of the Employers Forum is for sharing jokes and anything else that doesn't fit in any other section. HR-de-har-har is a very popular stress reducer.
- HR Hero Sandwich & Other Culinary Delights. By popular demand, we created a section where Forumites can share recipes.
- How to Use the Employers Forum. Here's where you can ask the HR Hero staff technical (and not-so-technical) questions about the Employers Forum or give us feedback about the forum.
The Employers Forum can be perplexing, so we created several pages of Q&As to help you find your way:
Getting Started on the Employers Forum
Using the Forum
What's Appropriate for the Forum
Your Account Information and Profile