There are four ways to search HRhero.com, depending on what you're looking for. The first method, which is our biggest, most powerful search engine, is available only if you subscribe to our Employment Law Letter in your state. If you don't subscribe, scroll down to search the free area of HRHero.com, which still includes a great deal of helpful information.
If you subscribe to the Employment Law Letter in your state, then you have access to a vast online library of resources at no extra charge. All you have to do is log in to the Subscribers Area of HRhero.com. Then click on "HR Answer Engine" to search through any or all of these resources:
- Employment Law Letters from all 50 states plus Washington, D.C.
- Your state's employment-law statutes and regulations.
- Federal statutes and regulations.
You'll also have free access to sample policies, in-depth HR Executive Special Reports, past survey results, and more.
Click here to access your personal online library. If you need help or lost your password, please contact your friendly customer service representative at (800)
274-6774 or email@example.com.
If you don't already subscribe to your state's Employment Law Letter, click here for more information.
If you only want to search the Employers Forum discussion board, you'll get better results by using the Forum's own search engine:
- Click here to go to the Employers Forum. Then click on the Search icon at the top of the page.
- If you don't see the Search icon, click on the Login icon so you can sign in with your Forum name and password (or register for the first time).