Win the Recruiting War
We live in a highly competitive business world that demands speed and innovation. In order to be successful, it’s essential that companies have the capability of attracting top talent in real time to meet the quickly changing needs of the organization.
Recruiters must be able to leverage social media and other online resources to find this talent, to communicate why their company is a great place to work, and to develop skills and experience. It is clear that HR needs a battle plan to win the recruiting war.
This report outlines the six essential steps for building a battle plan:
- Establish and communicate the employer brand.
- Assess current and future needs.
- Develop a pipeline of internal candidates and employee referrals.
- Develop relationships with potential candidates utilizing social media and other online resources.
- Utilize technology to increase efficiency and improve the candidate experience.
- Measure success and adjust as needed.
To get your FREE HR Hero white paper, simply complete the brief registration form and we'll provide you with an immediate download link.
Already an HRhero
Download here with just your e-mail address.
By downloading this white paper, you acknowledge that we have permission
to contact you. View complete
Service at (800) 274-6774.