2010 Employment Law Guide
Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act... the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay
Restoration Act... the new COBRA subsidy extension... a newly revised FMLA and
Employers saw sweeping new employment law changes in 2009 and more are on the
way for 2010. The push for same-sex partner benefits in the workplace is gaining
momentum (Obama recently extended benefits to same-sex partners of federal
employees), EFCA could rear its ugly head after Congress passes health care
reform, and the Healthy Families Act could require employers with 15 or more
employees to provide seven paid sick days a year to employees working 30 or more
hours a week.
And there's more to come. Learn how to navigate a new year of tumultuous
employment law changes with the FREE HR Hero White Paper, 2010 Employment Law
This in-depth employment law guide will cover:
- It's the Law Now - Legislation that went into effect or signed into law
- Executive Orders - New executive orders signed by President Obama.
- It May Be the Law Soon - What employers can expect in 2010.
- At the DOL... With its new fat budget, the DOL will be cracking down on
- At the EEOC... The EEOC is also expanding its staff -- and its
- At the Supreme Court... New pending cases impacting employers.
- Bottom Line
- Want to Learn More?
To get your FREE HR Hero white paper, simply complete the brief registration form and we'll provide you with an immediate download link.
Already an HRhero
Download here with just your e-mail address.
By downloading this white paper, you acknowledge that we have permission
to contact you. View complete
Service at (800) 274-6774.