Corporate Ethics: Get it Right from Top to Bottom
Today, more than ever, public image is important. As a consequence of the bad behavior of some corporations, the public's confidence in businesses to act and behave ethically has been greatly diminished. Also, employers are too often cast as villains in television shows and movies. That's why it's wise to establish a code of ethical conduct for your employees.
This HR Hero white paper will guide you through:
• Why a code of ethics is important.
• What should be in a code of ethics.
• How to define your code of ethics and draft a workplace policy around that code.
• How to establish your corporate ethics program.
• How to implement your ethics policy.
To get your FREE HR Hero white paper, simply complete the brief registration form and we'll provide you with an immediate download link.
Already an HRhero
Download here with just your e-mail address.
By downloading this white paper, you acknowledge that we have permission
to contact you. View complete
Service at (800) 274-6774.